Friday, January 15, 2010
A birthday farewell for Mimi and GrAllen
On our LAST night in Jamaica (sniff!), we celebrated one recent birthday (Mimi) and one upcoming one (GrAllen) with a mini birthday party on the beach. "Hey, guys, I see cakes!"
GrAllen deduced that since Mimi's birthday is indeed 10 days earlier than his (January 7th), she must therefore be older. The Jamaican sun has brought him great wisdom!
"Mmmm...let me at it!"
That's what I'm talking about, mon! A great way to end a great trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Stephie. I miss you already. What a wonderful vacation. It was such a treat to celebrate my birthday with you and everyone else. I will never forget it.
Love you much,
Mimi
Dear Stephie, Thanks to you everyone had such a wonderful vacation together. You brought us all together doing so many fun things and watching your joy. Whether it was with the sesame characters or building with you on the sand then washing the sand off your feet (or your butt!) you made us experience that joy also. We loved every minute of it!
Grandma Julie
Post a Comment