Meet Rody, the awesome inflatable bouncing horse that Stephie got from Grandpa Allen for Christmas! Rody is FUN!Someone has a real sense of humor at the toy company as this is seriously how you blow Rody up. No, we are not kidding. Poor Daddy!
This photo definitely should be in a newspaper contest for a "Best caption" award. It certainly wins the toy industry's "Best humiliating a consumer" award in design. I laughed out loud.
Stephie I am so glad you get to see firsthand how much fun Rody is!! I LOVE my purple Rody that you gave me for my birthday. Mommy is sorry she didn't capture my Daddy in the same picture as yours!
3 comments:
This photo definitely should be in a newspaper contest for a "Best caption" award. It certainly wins the toy industry's "Best humiliating a consumer" award in design. I laughed out loud.
Stephie I am so glad you get to see firsthand how much fun Rody is!! I LOVE my purple Rody that you gave me for my birthday. Mommy is sorry she didn't capture my Daddy in the same picture as yours!
HAHA!! Daddy was so lucky!
Post a Comment