Yet another Grandma Julie classic: best lyrics ever!
Oh we're going for a ride in the car, car......we're going for a ride in the car!Oh we don't know how far we're going in the car......but we're going for a ride in the car.
Dear Stephie, I actually thought this was a real song. That made Mommy and Daddy have a good laugh and it made me realize that I made this song up for your Mommy and Aunt Stephanie! Love, Grandma Julie P.S. Thanks Mimi!
4 comments:
Stephie, Such a snazzy red car! You look quite sporty motoring around the house.
Love,
Grandma Michelle
Oh, Grandma Julie is a star, star...
Grandma Julie is a star...
She makes us smile whether near or far...
Yes Grandma Julie is a star...
WOW, Stephie, your first sporty red convertible. Looks like fun.
Love you,
Aunt Mindy
Dear Stephie, I actually thought this was a real song. That made Mommy and Daddy have a good laugh and it made me realize that I made this song up for your Mommy and Aunt Stephanie!
Love, Grandma Julie
P.S. Thanks Mimi!
Post a Comment